Adjustable Sink for wheelchair users, bathroom accessibility
Choose one of these adjustment modes:
– Electric: Joy-stick or hand-held remote raises and lowers sink with ultimate ease.
– Pneumatic: Single-handed lever release for on-demand adjustment.
– Manual: Built-in key lock, best when only occasional adjustment is needed.
Mount directly to wall. Or to wall track so sink moves side-to-side:
- Create space to aid transfers
- Accommodate additional bathroom components
- Facilitate architectural retrofit
- Adjustment range: 10 inches
Flexible waste and supply kit included, which meets National Plumbing Code, available in 3 lengths.
Large, deep, ergonomic single-hole china sink with overflow.
Basin dimensions: 24″ x 20″
Anti-scald, single lever, rotatable chrome water fixture.
Wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
Functional, safe, and reliable design.
How to install the flexible feed/waste system
Follow these steps to ensure your successful installation